Sunday, July 4, 2021

Need motivation

Hellos! I am 3.5 months postpartum (c-section). My current weight is 91kg and height 5’5; I was 82 kg before pregnancy.

I desperately want to start losing weight by following a sustainable diet and exercise plan. I have been trying to follow CICO (1500 calories a day)since one month but I fail every day and eat way beyond the limit. I am always hungry, craving for carbs and sugar; I feel that’s because of sleep deprivation. Sticking to 1500 calories seems super hard to me. I started walking one hour every day but I have stopped that as well. I am always stressed out because of my current weight and constantly think of losing weight, but I am unable to stick to a routine. I really need some motivation to kick-off and stick to a weight loss routine.

Just want to mention that I am way more stressed out about my weight than what’s been written here. I am just not good at expressing myself!

submitted by /u/Intelligent-Main1403
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wfZ91e

No comments:

Post a Comment