Monday, July 12, 2021

food gives me so much pleasure

I'll try not to make this too long cause I'm not sure if anyone will understand or agree with me. I'm currently on a weight loss journey and 10 pounds from my original goal weight and healthy bmi! unfortunately it seems like i have a huge amount of body fat still so it doesnt look like im close to my goal weight at all but im trying not to compare myself to other too much. progress pic is in my profile.

I was just responding to another persons reply on a thread where the wife was struggling because they were cooking and eating the same meals, but she had to have a lot less based on caloric needs and was having a harder time.

ive heard of this before and this is something ive experienced, but the comments and the upvotes surprised me. basically most people saying and agreeing that it was weird. again, ive heard the same thing expressed from other women on here and ive felt the same way so its not that weird, even though thats what a lot of other people believe!

i love food. if i had to choose either food or sex, id choose food and i love sex. food is my favorite thing. sex is my second favorite thing.

i'm 5'4 and 160. i dont count calories because im doing my weight loss slow and steady. As long as I'm eating less than before, I'm going to lose weight. I lost it all before and gained it all back because it wasn't sustainable i guess. i liked eating more delicious food more than being at a healthy weight, and it's something i still struggle with.

ill never be able to eat how i used to, which gave me such joy. ive been on and off a weight loss journey for 10 years and i never felt as much joy and pleasure as when im eating and especially feeling satisfied after a big meal. i do volume eating and my maintenance is around 1750 calories so theres no way im able to feel completely satisfied on that calorie allowance. i know healthier more high volume foods will fill me up quicker, but it doesnt get rid of the feeling of not being satisfied. ive been doing omad which is the closes ive felt to feeling satisfied.

this is getting long, so i will end it here. i know the answers will be to find more food that makes you satisfied and that you just have to live with it and get used to it. there will be stories of people who were able to do it, so i should be able to do it to. but i haven't yet. i know its not out of the ordinary and ive seen similar posts by other women. i guess it just bothers me that so many people saw it as odd that she would get jealous of how much her husband was eating and all the upvotes. made me feel like a freak and ill never be normal.

submitted by /u/applepuddin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yOqCc9

No comments:

Post a Comment