Monday, July 12, 2021

Frustrated w/ Weight Loss

Hey all,

I've been trying to lose weight for the past 1 1/2 - 2 months, and I really haven't seen any progress. Here are the things I've been doing:

  1. Counting calories. There were a few days I lost track/didn't record, but for the most part, I've been good about logging everything I've eaten and staying near the calorie limit I've set for myself.
  2. Eating healthier. I've been eating more fresh foods and getting junk food out of my diet. I could be eating more protein and fiber, and I'm slowly trying to figure out the best way to get that into my regular diet.
  3. Intermittent fasting. I've only started this recently, and haven't kept up every single day. I'm not sure if it takes every single day to see results, and sometimes my schedule just doesn't line up well with when I can/can't eat.

Here are some things I know I can work on:

  1. I usually have a sweet each day, typically chocolate. I know I should cut down on this.
  2. Exercise. I'm so, so bad at keeping up with exercise. I started a few weeks ago and with my schedule/traveling often, I haven't kept up. I usually use workout videos on my phone.

I'm a 24 y/o female, I am 5'7", and I weigh about 208lbs. I'm trying to get to 190 to start, but I think ideally I would like to get down to 160 at some point. If anyone can relate to my situation and has any suggestions (or even a kind encouragement), I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

EDIT: I should also add that I have PCOS, which I know can be a major factor in trying to lose weight.

submitted by /u/Cold_Energy_3035
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yNuNow

No comments:

Post a Comment