Monday, July 5, 2021

I am a failure I am worthless I honestly suck

Hello lose it redditors. I am feeling very down about my weight loss journey. Lately my weight has felt like a moral failing for me. I am in one of those moods where your like “damn... I’m fucking fat...” and then you just want to go on a crash diet to see the fastest results and to feel better about yourself as well.

It sucks. I hate being fat. I hate having no self control I hate not being in control and I fucking hate food. I hate my brain and I hate myself. I feel dumb, I feel really dumb. And I feel fat, I AM fat actually... I look in the mirror and my belly is growing horizontally everyday that goes by. There is something seriously wrong with me. I feel like a failure, that me being fat is a failure, that there is something wrong with me and that I don’t deserve to be loved, if anything, I deserve to die.

Is there any quick fixes to this? Unfortunately, no. Only thing I can do is be patient and wait to get in contact with a therapist (something I should’ve done weeks ago before it got this bad) and maybe sleep. I hate myself.

:(

And it sucks that I don’t care sometimes when I put that food in my mouth. Why don’t I ever learn!!!!

submitted by /u/Quickthrowaway4you2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dFsED5

No comments:

Post a Comment