Saturday, July 3, 2021

I’m so embarrassed about gaining some of the weight back :(

Idk where to begin...I’ve struggle w/ my weight since I was a 9th grade. I’m 28 now and weight 209. A few months ago, I went on a weight loss journey (starting weight was 200). And it was going really well and made it to 190. I get in depressive moods and have bad anxiety in general. So losing weight during those times was hard. But I ended up going back to uni and working over 40 hrs+ as a nanny, the stress was really overwhelming. Anytime I thought of my weight loss journey, I’d lose motivation. It’s like between school and work (10hr days as a nanny), I felt like I had no time. I dropped out of college recently due to just too much all at once after around the time of dropping my weight loss journey. I’ve never been 209 and I’m so ashamed of myself. I think with just work on my plate, I can focus on losing weight again. How do I just stick to this and finish it? I’m tired of constantly giving up or something happens personally to me that makes me draw back bc of stress. Any tips or advice? Thanks!

submitted by /u/-Yooniverse-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ToN6Bz

No comments:

Post a Comment