Saturday, July 17, 2021

Improve weight loss routine/up my cardio?

Hey all!

I'm back home for the summer from college and looking to try and lose some weight/tone up. I've got quite a fair amount of excess fat on my chest, stomach and hips I'm looking to lose. I was working out daily at college (3 months) and had some good results from it.

Being back home for the summer, this is how my week goes:
Monday: Arm workout (weights, 1 hour)
Tuesday: Cardio (10 mins rowing, 25 min elliptical, 5 min bike)
Wednesday: Core/Back (bodyweight, 1 hour)
Thursday: Cardio (swimming, 45 mins)
Friday: Leg day (bodyweights, 1 hour)

I've been doing this for a couple of weeks so far and already noticing some results - bigger arms (yay!) and a little bit of weight loss in my chest. However, I'm looking to drop weight more than anything. My excess fat on my chest and hips you can grab with a handful!

Should I consider adding HIIT cardio into my weight training days (Monday, wed, friday)?
For lifting I've also been taking 5mg creatine and 1 scoop of weight protein after weight training if any of that helps! In terms of nutrition, I'm back home with family but I'm keeping a 500-calorie defecit every day, and have saturday-sunday as cheat days for snacks/soft drinks.

Thank you all for reading. I'm still new to all this, so I really appreciate any and all feedback!

submitted by /u/willthrowaway20
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3evWFG9

No comments:

Post a Comment