Thursday, July 1, 2021

Is it okay for my diet to be #1 in my life right now?

I think the only way I can lose the weight right now is to have my diet be top priority, which means I neglect my other commitments such as exercise and walking (which I’ve been doing for a year now). I know they’re supposed to help with weight loss but I just can’t do them hand in hand together. I’m not sure how I’d even be able to keep it off then, if I lose all the weight now by having weight loss be the number one priority in my life then how am I going to keep it off once I add everything else back into my life without it falling apart? Am I not ready? I really do want to lose weight and sacrifices are made for everything it’s just that it seems so hard to balance 5 commitments in my life which include the extra added one which is diet. It’s either the four other commitments or the one commitment to my diet. Any advice for me? Is this a choice I’m just going to have to make, and list the pros and cons of?

submitted by /u/Novel_Dream_5495
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dzB7bd

No comments:

Post a Comment