Saturday, July 3, 2021

Lost my first 10kg [22 lbs]

I never thought I would do it!

I went all the way up to obese and thought this would be another try and fail time - which makes me gain even more in the end than I strted with. The biggest loss I've ever reached is nearly 5kg [10 lbs]. But I did never actually touch that mark.

I am so happy!!! This time around was so easy, and I think I found a way that fits me. I have nearly 10 kg [22 lbs] left until I reach a normal BMI - but this time it seems doable.

I'm back at the weight I had a year ago - which made me start my first real weight loss journey. And I feel thin this time instead of fat, but I know its the same body.

submitted by /u/Wallaby-Dangerous
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hC1oqC

No comments:

Post a Comment