Saturday, July 3, 2021

Stopped weighing myself every day and lost 15 lbs

F31, 5'5", 216 lbs, down from 265 at my heaviest.

My BMI is now around 36, when at the beginning it was 44.1. Most of my weight is in my lower torso, and I don't see much progress in thst area yet, but I'll take what I can get. I do struggle with getting enough protein still, but I'm working on it.

Definitely didn't realize how much pressure I was putting on myself by weighing in every day. I thought I had a more neutral approach to weighing in, but once I took a break from daily weigh-ins I relaxed quite a bit. I just focused on exercising and didn't think about too much else related to weight loss.

It doesn't feel real, honestly. Usually when I make too much progress I panic and fuck it up. Hopefully I can keep it up!

What can I do to help myself accept that this is real and not a threat to me somehow? It feels incredibly tenuous and unstable.

submitted by /u/murphysbutterchurner
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UV58LW

No comments:

Post a Comment