Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Starting over…again!

32F 5’2 202lbs

As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve been going through a breakup which left me feeling like I was garbage and so I was using the anger and upset from that to motivate me into losing weight so I can feel good and look good too.

For a couple of months I was doing great then I fell off the wagon a little. Well now I’m ready to get back on again after a kick up the bum from some commenters here on my last post. I have been self-isolating for over a week but I have just two more days left and then I can get back into the gym. Being at home has been good at detoxing from junk food to be honest because I’ve not been able to get to the supermarket and buy crap.

Anyways I am about to go and take some “before” pictures and then write down some goals to get me back on track. Nothing huge, small steps and habits work best for me so it will just me things like:

  • a daily walk
  • 2L of water
  • fresh home cooked meals
  • finding lower calorie snacks
  • lots of fruit and veg
  • gym 3/4 days minimum

Etc etc! They are all things that are easy for me to do, I just have to stop being so lazy and remember why I want to do this in the first place.

I have spent the majority of my adult (and teen) life hating my body and my weight and I just don’t want to spend my thirties being insecure and hiding myself away because I am embarrassed by how I look. My ex made me feel so beautiful and liked me at this weight so I know I don’t have to do it to attract another partner, it’s for me and me only. It’s a journey for weight loss but also self-love for me. I need to learn to be my own cheerleader. I can do this.

Thanks for reading it you made it this far haha.

submitted by /u/unclejumpers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hFJYJG

No comments:

Post a Comment