Saturday, July 17, 2021

SV: -58 lbs in just over a year. Goal accomplished

SV: GOAL ACCOMPLISHED!!! 27m 5'9" SW:238 June 2020 CW: 179.7 GW: 180

I had to work away from home for 3 months during covid. I stayed in a hotel and drank beer at night and ate fast food a day every day with no exercise. I came home and weighed myself and was at my all time high of 238. I made the decision then to do something about it. I started intermittent fasting and worked up to only eating during a 3 hour window. Sprinkled in a little light workout here and there, plus I work outdoors and I sweat alllllll day at work pretty much all year round. (No winter in Florida) I've cut out most of my beer. Going from 2-4 drinks 3-5 nights a week to maybe 5 whiskey drinks a month. If I have to eat fast food, I order healthier options now, and I have cut back on my portion sizes by a LOT. I noticed yesterday that I looked good when I walked by the mirror, and weighed in at 179.0. this morning it was 179.7, so it looks like it's holding. I'm so fucking excited. I'm going to wait another week or 2 and see if I keep losing, then start working on building muscle mass. My weight loss journey is over for now!

submitted by /u/Mbrannon42
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3exohui

No comments:

Post a Comment