Friday, July 16, 2021

SV: lost 10kgs in 4 months :)

I've been reading this sub for a while but I never knew what to post (I didn't had any questions, lol). Occasionally I'd think of posting about how my weight loss was going but the numbers weren't significant so it felt stupid.. but MAN!, today I weighed at 159lbs (72kgs) and realized I actually managed to lose 10kgs in 4 months of CICO!!! (I'm 5'5/ 165cm, 19F) And I'm just so WTF. I can't believe it works and that I've been doing it right! I started at 181lbs (82kgs) and I'm down 22 pounds, it feels INSANE and unbelievable. I've told everyone I know about it but I had to share here too since I'm honestly so so happy and proud of myself!!!

Most of all I'm extremely surprised with how easy it was and has been. In my mind losing weight was the hardest thing I would ever have to do in my life but I just literally ate in a deficit (and not even for the whole week, usually 1-2 days of maintenance or even above maintenance a week), never deprived myself of any foods I wanted, and did a little bit of exercise. I did the easy stuff like power walking/jogging like 3 to 5 times a week. I actually only bought a food scale this week and eyeballed everything til now, and I don't own a scale for myself either so I only weigh myself in pharmacies like twice a month. Never had a plateau, and if I did, I was not aware of it LMAO. As you can tell I've been taking things SO chill so the 10kgs loss was not expected. I haven't been less than 160lbs since I was 15! If I knew it was this easy I would have done it a lot sooner.

Sorry for the long ass post, just wanna thank everyone on this sub for the inspiration and all the useful resources and information! U guys rule so much. :)

submitted by /u/No_Tune958
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zliNuX

No comments:

Post a Comment