Friday, July 16, 2021

Some Small Victories!!

Hi everyone! This is my first post on here so I wanted to share some small weight loss victories that I’ve achieved thus far on my journey. So far I have lost about 30 pounds!!

  • I’ve worn the same two rings on both of my middle fingers for over 4 years and they’ve always fit me perfectly. Recently however, I’ve noticed that they slide right off of my fingers! Losing weight in your hands just isn’t something you think of when you’re losing weight. Yet lo and behold, I may have to retire my beloved rings in the very near future.

  • Recently I went out for a friend’s birthday and we were at the bar ordering drinks when the bartender ID’ed everyone. When I handed him my ID, I saw him look at my ID, look at me, then back at my ID again and he looked confused. Then he asked if I had a credit card with my name on it so I gave him one. He didn’t ask any of my other friends for a second verification, including my one friend who literally didn’t even have his license with him, all he had was a passport card(?) and a note from the DMV. I guess he didn’t believe that my ID photo was me? I didn’t really think that I looked THAT different in my photo but I’ll take it as a compliment!

  • Lastly, I’ve had this beautiful pair of Hunter rain boots for so long just sitting in my closet. I couldn’t wear them because my calves were too big and I couldn’t fit my legs into them. I just tried them on today and they finally fit!!

Major milestones are great in anyone’s weight loss journey, but it’s also the little things that can just put a huge smile on your face and remind me of how proud you should be. I can’t wait for more small victories to come!!

submitted by /u/bethybooop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3koUgAM

No comments:

Post a Comment