Monday, July 5, 2021

The number on the scale is constantly getting lower

Hey people! It's my first post in this sub, but I wanted to share my progress with ya'll!

I've gained a lot of weight during the last year due to depression and stress. 9 weeks ago, I started my weight loss journey beginning with about 98 kg (which is 210 lbs i guess? Idk). Today I've reached another lowest point on the scale: 91,6 kg! I sometimes feel like my weight loss is taking too long but I've already lost over 6 kg and this morning I woke up highly motivated and feeling so great about this number.

I know, weight is just a number on the scale and I should not fully count on it, but besides my body measurements (chest, arms, legs and stomach) it's a good point for checking my progress once a week.

As you can imagine I still have a long way to go and still I've got 25 kg to lose, but I am definitely on the right way and it makes me so proud to finally see some progress.

Last week my mother told me she already notices some small changes, for example my face and my stomach getting thinner. Of course I am doing this for me in the first place, but now I'm at the point where also my family notices how I am changing and them being this supportive feels so great.

I wish you a wonderful week! 🤗🌱

submitted by /u/SechsterGin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TAki9b

No comments:

Post a Comment