Saturday, July 17, 2021

What are some really low calorie snacks to get while I deal with a health issue?

I have Crohn's-colitis and am currently in a flare up. I just started taking a high dose of prednisone which is an amazing yet terrible steroid. One of the awful side effects of taking the high dosage I'm at is that it makes you constantly hungry to the point it can cause a lot pain if you're not eating something. I'm putting weight loss on hold for the time being of course, but I'd like to not gain 30lbs like I did the last time I was on it. I can't eat anything high in fiber yet like carrots, grapes, etc, though that will change as the steroids take effect. I also can't eat dairy and meat products. Does anyone have any suggestions?

submitted by /u/A2naturegirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rhaEEG

No comments:

Post a Comment