Thursday, July 15, 2021

You’re not alone. 3 months & 30lbs gone. 2lbs of water weight has me stressing.

I think we all know, logically, that we’re not actually gaining weight overnight, especially when we’re maintaining our healthy diet and exercise. But that doesn’t make us impervious to that sinking feeling when we look at the scale. I’ve been working on my weight loss for 3 months now. I’ve lost right at 30lbs, ignoring “gaining back” 2 of those pounds overnight. I’m disappointed, even knowing how much my weight can fluctuate and knowing that I actually came in under my calorie allowance and hit my exercise goals yesterday. I came up with a mantra while I was stewing this morning, taking a short morning walk, I started mentally repeating “just keep doing what you’re doing, and the rest will come”. It actually made me feel quite a bit better. Sometimes you can do everything “right”, but that scale doesn’t want to show the progress you know you should be making. Just take a deep breath, keep doing what you’re doing, and the rest will come.

Hope you losers have a wonderful day!

submitted by /u/KMac243
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rcbzGA

No comments:

Post a Comment