Thursday, July 15, 2021

Help! Weight loss stall and don't know how to correct.

Hey there! First reddit post here....Woo! Hi, i'm Vicki!

SW: 217; CW: 190 ; GW: 170? ; 37 y/o female

Went to dr last November and had the Ah-ha moment. Started lose it app and tracked calories and exercised more. Lost some weight, yay!

Now, NOTHING. I am 190 or 191 each damn week and it's driving me bonkers.

Exercise : 4 days a week, about 20 minutes interval running on treadmill and then about 15-20 minutes using weight machines at planet fitness. I exercise on my lunch break since i'm WFH so thats all the time I have during the day. I am sweaty and trying to bust my butt. Also, i need to be careful with running because of runners knee (already got 1 cortisone shot) and its flaring back up.

On days i am not at the gym i'm active with taking a long walk or busy with my 4 year old son :)

Lose it app has me at 1316 calories allotment. I try to stick within a -/+ 150 calorie range of that. I've incorporated more fruits, vegetables and lean meats etc. If i want a cookie or a slice of pizza i try to just stay in my calorie range----sometimes on the weekends i am a little over due to not wanting to deprive myself and go into a downward diet spiral like i have in the past. No fad diets, crash diets, pills this time. just good food and moving more.

Help! how can i start speeding up the weight loss again? i feel like i am trying but nothing is happening now. I cant/really dont want to spend hours in the gym again (have been a yo-yo dieter for as long as i can remember). I work a full time job (which we are slowly going back into the office in September) and have a 4 year old so time is of the essence.

I really want to get closer to my goal weight by the time of my Megadeth concert, haha! Any suggestions / motivation are so greatly appreciated. After 4 years of having a child and having a parent pass away I am finally putting myself first. thank you!!!!

submitted by /u/NiceChicky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VGvlhD

No comments:

Post a Comment