Saturday, October 9, 2021

losing weight is such a mental battle

I'm a 5'3 (160cm) girl and i started off from around 60 kg (132 pounds).

It's been around 2.5 weeks since i started dieting and i've only lost about 1.5 kg (around 3.3 pouinds) despite eating around 1000-1200 calories a day and walking 10,000 steps around 5 days a week. I know i'm not suppose to rush weight loss but it's just so draining like i literally had to talk myself out from getting a biscoff cookie this morning, and i find that the day my cheat day my mental health just plummets because of the added weight on the scale (despite knowing most of it is probably water weight). Also my biggest fear is not being able to maintain the weight when i eventually get to my goal of 105 pounds/48 kg.

This is just a little rant but yeh losing weight is just so difficult and the mental battle is so much tougher than the physical battle man. i know i have to keep going if i want to reach my goal though.

submitted by /u/grey_opaque12431
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aoDcVu

No comments:

Post a Comment