Saturday, October 9, 2021

Today I ran my first 5k!

I am 6 months postpartum. I had two babies back to back, coming out of my 2nd pregnancy 100 lbs heavier than I was before I was pregnant with my 1st. I’m 65 lbs down in 6 months, I breastfeed both my babies, and I ran my first race ever today and won for my age division! I am super happy and proud of myself, as that was a NSV I have wanted to accomplish for some time now. I have lurked on this subreddit since I decided to go on my weight loss journey and looking at these posts every day has been instrumental in keeping me motivated to reach my goal! Before coming on here I would never count calories or weigh myself, let alone everyday, to keep myself accountable for my eating habits. No matter what, don’t give up on your weight loss goals!

submitted by /u/evilsnail911
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YEJuhk

No comments:

Post a Comment