Sunday, December 5, 2021

Does anyone want to be accountability partners?

I’ve lost about 50 pounds since the beginning of lockdown and am newly not overweight for the first time in my life. I have decided to do a 50-day challenge to get back on track after the holidays. I’ve hit a plateau over the last few weeks and I’m readjusting my lifestyle to something sustainable for my goal weight and trying to establish healthy habits. I am also working towards less centering of weight loss and diet in my life.

I’m going to start tracking calories and consistently working towards meeting exercise goals in the form of counting steps. I’m also going to prioritize cooking at home and preparing more wholesome and nutritional meals, learn about macros, and start the transition into the gym. A really big goal of mine is to create more balance in my life and start fostering my future lifestyle maintenance as habits while staying in a good deficit. After this challenge, I will be embarking on the journey of lifting and building muscle!

I’m 4’10.5, 117 lbs and my TDEE is around 1200. My MFP limit is set to 1200 calories a day and I have my activity goal set for 20k steps a day (achievable for me but may lower to 15k if I can’t be consistent).

At the very least I’m going to start a blog documenting my goals met but having an accountability partner would be awesome!

I’m hoping to lose about 7 pounds in the 50 days but I really am just hoping to be consistent and create the balance in my life.

submitted by /u/chickenismynameyea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ppmKvb

No comments:

Post a Comment