Sunday, December 5, 2021

Finally taking control back

Hi! I'm a 25f and started around 240lbs. My normal weight was 140. Gained 100 pounds in less than two years (almost under 1). Two weeks ago I started counting calories and I know i've heard it can be dangerous, but it makes it so much easier to see how much I'm eating everyday! At first I missed the feeling of feeling super full- for some reason I found it comforting, trying to fill something missing inside. But now I've gotten used to just the feeling of feeling comfortably full. Just normal. Don't have to feel too much. I eat when I'm hungry now. With counting calories its felt like I didn't have to let all the foods I love go, just minimize how much I'm eating of it, and not gorging out. I'm down to a little over 230 (I don't have a scale so I haven't been weighing myself daily and didn't completely know what I started at, all i know is that a month ago I went to the doctor and was a bit above 240). Its not a ton but even seeing I'm going somewhere feels good. Also feeling so much less bloated! I don't endorse counting calories btw its just what's been helping me and its the easiest thing for my brain to understand at least in the beginning of my weight loss journey. I'm excited to finally start caring about myself and my body!!

submitted by /u/badbicth06
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/332pJ5c

No comments:

Post a Comment