Sunday, December 5, 2021

Just started running to lose weight in addition to my diet. What tips do you guys have for a new runner and what should I look out for?

As the title says.

I’m trying to lose weight and get healthy. Have been on a low carb diet but the weight loss on the scales have stagnated so I guess it’s time to hit the tracks.

Does anyone have any tips for a new runner who is overweight? Things to look out for? Like how much rest time should I have between each run (I guess I shouldn’t start outrunning everyday but let my body adapt to the new schedule instead?) what should I be looking out for? (I had a period where I took long walks regularly but injured my gluteus minimus from the excessive walking to the point that I had to see a physiotherapist, so I’m trying to prevent things like that again)

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/veryfascinating
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xYIVw3

No comments:

Post a Comment