Sunday, December 5, 2021

Battling a binge and could use some kind words

Hey guys. I am not sure if have ever posted here — I’m definitely a lurker and most assuredly grateful for the group.

I need to just admit to myself and others that I’m having trouble sticking to my currently weight loss plan. It’s worked really well for many months but it’s restrictive. I understand it isn’t sustainable long term and the plan is to transition out once I have hit my goal weight and enter maintenance. Trouble is I’ve been hovering at about 10lbs from my goal and now I’m starting to “rebel.”

Like for instance I just went into my kitchen and ATE PLAIN BUTTER.

I mean, at least it was a packet of tortillas. But still… not really what I wanted.

This after I had already said out loud: “ugh I’m soooo full. I’m definitely not eating anything else tonight.”

I know I’m doing this because I’m feeling deprived. I just so badly want to reach my goal.

I could really use some encouragement on how to get through the next 10lbs before I get to add things back in.

submitted by /u/Commodore_Kangaroo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3IkU4Mv

No comments:

Post a Comment