Thursday, December 2, 2021

I lost 115lbs in about two years, and have been maintaining for 6+ months. Tomorrow morning, I go in for skin removal surgery and breast reconstruction.

Starting weight: 270 lbs / Current weight + Goal weight: 155 lbs.

5'4'', 30yo female

I wrote and edited a super long post about my whole journey (and maybe I'll post it at some point, though it felt really good to get down on paper anyway), but really all I want to say right now is that I cannot believe I am here. in the depths of my binge eating disorder and worst moments of depression, i did not see a future for myself. now i know i have one. tomorrow i get the surgeries that will make me feel like my truest self again: skin removal on my stomach / hips, breast lift and reconstruction.

I couldn't have done it without this sub; r/loseit (and r/1200isplenty ) was such a critical source of education, support, commiseration, and solidarity. if you're here, keep going. if you're struggling, keep reading. if you're losing, keep at it. like so many others on this sub have said: if i can do it, anyone can.

I'm definitely scared and really really nervous, but also excited. If anyone reading this has had post-weight loss surgeries, please – tell me it's gonna be okay!!!

submitted by /u/allblackeverythng
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3EfbhV7

No comments:

Post a Comment