Monday, December 6, 2021

Is Carb Addiction a thing? Can’t seem to get past it

I think i’m addicted to carbs. Like actually chemically addicted, if that’s even possible. Its not that it’s my “favourite foods” or something like that, it’s like my body is deeply craving tons of carbs or something. I have a hard time feeling physically full or satisfied without a bunch of carbs. I have insulin resistance, if that makes a difference. It’s the one thing that’s really hindering my weight loss journey, and I need advice.

I’m pretty sure like 90% of my diet consisted of carbs and sugar before I started trying to eat healthy. I could never have a meal without some kind of bread, cracker, pasta, etc. When I would finish a nice meal, I would crave crackers or toast or chips or something.

I don’t know what my problem is. I’m doing okay with eating less refined sugar, more veggies, leaner meats, not eating out, etc. everything else on my weight loss journey is going well. but for some reason I really can’t figure out the carb thing!! I’ve “restarted” like 5 times in the past month and I can’t make it past day 2 without bingeing on crackers or bread.

Is carb addiction a real thing? Or am I just being dramatic lol? Any advice for this? Has anyone else experienced something like this?

submitted by /u/windyafternoon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dt4lbk

No comments:

Post a Comment