Monday, December 6, 2021

Bored During Cardio

Hello, newly on a weight loss journey.

I've pushed through initial food struggles, and am incorporating more exercise into my daily routine.

I don't mind the strain of work outs at all right now. I like to feel the burn! Makes me feel like I'm really trying my best.

Where I struggle with cardio is how long it takes. 30 minutes is nothing, I know. I have a stationary bike, I watch whatever I want while I exercise, but after 15 minutes I feel like I'm at the DMV or something.

I know I'll push beyond this, and I also know that it's okay to start slow in order to build a routine. Just wondering if this happens to others, and how they cope with it.

tl;dr Tips for getting bored during cardio

submitted by /u/TheEonsOfDung
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rHCiNC

No comments:

Post a Comment