Monday, December 13, 2021

Is it poor diet or is my metabolism slower?

Hi all :)

I have been curious about this lately due to my difficulty losing weight in the last few years. I am 23F at 5’4” and 175lbs. I’ve done the typical fad diets and while they tend to help me lose the weight at first I of course bounce back after I stop. I’m not someone who loves the gym although I know that’s going to be the key to significant weight loss. I would love others opinion on this.

A typical meal for me during the week is usually a couple cups of coffee (with half&half and Splenda) a frozen lean cuisine meal (200-350 calories usually) and my dinner could consist of anything from a meat/veggie combo (like grilled chicken with asparagus) or if I’m lazy something like a ham and cheese sandwich with a handful of chips. I may also have a hard cider if I’m feeling up for it.

Compared to the diets of others I know who are smaller I’d think that wasn’t unreasonable, but maybe I am wrong. I don’t drink sodas or juices so its mostly water aside from the coffees I have in the morning. I’m not entirely perfect as the hubby may order a pizza once a month or we might go out to a restaurant every once in a while. Is there something apparently wrong with what I’m doing? Or is my metabolism at a point where I can’t reduce weight without exercise? Honest answers are extremely welcome!

submitted by /u/Malchiel_Coffeebean
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3GHRO0c

No comments:

Post a Comment