Thursday, December 2, 2021

I've failed enough on the "healthy" ways...

Hey, first of all, allthough I did not see it on the rules if this is inappropriate please delete it and inform me so I know in the future. I'll mark it nsfw just in case. But I have to vent a bit, and look for advise.

So... I've fucked up the "healthy" weight loss methods for years, and I am done. I'm going back to the only way that worked when I lost weight last time. That is reducing my eating to a small amount once a day. I want to kill myself enough without the constant fucking up on a diet, or failing to find energy for workouts after work. I don't feel sick when I reduce my eating radically so that is relatively easy, at least in comparison.

Stats: 20 years old, 130ish kg (about 285pounds).

Is there something I should keep in mind?

submitted by /u/KeppiaRonaldille
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31nvKZh

No comments:

Post a Comment