Thursday, December 2, 2021

Is this loss too much too fast? Help

I’ve been working on losing weight for about 6ish months now, since June 1st 2021. I’ve recently visited with my doctor, and described my weight loss timeline to him, after I had been discussing the bruising and hair loss I’ve had, sure there was a connection. He said the weight loss is not the cause, and checked my thyroid and said it was perfectly functioning. He also congratulated me, and told me I was doing very good. My family has also been very proud of me. People elsewhere (mostly internet friends) have been telling me I’m losing too quickly and could have very severe problems later on, and I’m not sure anymore. It’s my doctor’s and family’s words against people I’m not sure about.

My start weight was 335, my current weight is 240. Current date is Dec. 2, 2021.

submitted by /u/justneedtotalkitout
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3IdCdHh

No comments:

Post a Comment