Wednesday, December 1, 2021

My December healthy living goals.

This is not a weight loss post. I can’t worry about weight loss after I’ve already reached a healthy weight. I know how trying to lose more weight after reaching a healthy weight goes for me. I don’t have the best relationship with food.

This is a post about healthy living goals that are not weight-related, for December:

  1. Watch how much I “exercise for the sake of exercise,” with numbers displayed on the machine, because doing that is not so healthy for me. One 20-minute Pelaton ride a day is plenty, but I also want to increase how much I walk outside. The problem isn’t exercise—it’s exercise with stats displayed, because of my issues with food.

  2. Walk outside more. Walk for a few hours a week outdoors.

  3. Wake up at a decent hour, since I’m between jobs and don’t have to. 7:30 AM is a good time, earlier if the dog is being a little hyper.

  4. Keep up my hobbies like art, music, and Spanish.

  5. No food goals other than ethical ones. Not ready for that right now.

submitted by /u/Fantastic-Judgment-2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xKj0b9

No comments:

Post a Comment