Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Is this normal for maintenance phase?

I know there are a million posts on this subject and I'm thinking this is pretty normal, but I just wanted to confirm.

I started my weight loss journey in June of 2020. I'm 5'5", female and started at about 162lbs. At my lowest, I managed to get down to 110lbs, but that was too low and I upped it a bit. I settled around 112lbs or so for quite a while and then decided to go to maintenance. Since doing that, for the past few months I've gained about 4lbs and it seems to fluctuate up and down relative to that. Was the weight gain normal, or is it a sign that I'm doing something wrong? It does seem to be pretty consistent - is that all I should be focusing on - consistency? Or should I be wary of the gain?

For reference (since I can't post an image of my graph), I weigh once a week and in the last two months, my weekly weigh ins have read like this: 115.6, 116.4, 116.6, 116.4, 116.8, 117.8, 115.6, 116.6

submitted by /u/Talnesa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lriYjP

No comments:

Post a Comment