Friday, December 3, 2021

NSFW Did your weight loss improve your libido?

Throw away as this is embarrassing and I thank you in advance for being kind about it.

Female, mid 30’s, 220lbs (100kg). I used to be a sexual person and enjoy that element of my relationships. Over the last 5yrs I’ve gained 66lbs (30kg), self confidence dropped and my sex drive dropped with it.

The conversation finally happened with my partner where they (gently and fairly) said they need more. Well… more than nothing, which is what they get right now. I agree and I want to find that part of myself again but my depression really hinders my motivation. I do feel that my lack of libido is rooted in my feelings about myself.

Has anyone else found an improvement in sex drive after losing weight? Does it come back? I’d appreciate any stories of hope and how you re-built that part of yourself through health and weight loss.

submitted by /u/Shot_Dimension6029
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oivFz2

No comments:

Post a Comment