Thursday, December 9, 2021

SV : Under 190 lbs earlier than expected

Hi Loseit!

I haven't posted here in a while.

This morning, I weighed 189.8, first time under 190 since this summer. I hoped to reach that milestone by the end of 2021.

I have been back on track, better than never for the past month or so. I had some positive changes in my life that really helped

I tend to use food as a coping mechanism. Right now, I feel so good that it's not the case.

I probably even need to eat a bit more because I'm losing weight a little bit too fast (2.31 lbs/week according to the Happy Scale app.

I was able to take control 5 years ago and I lost close to 90 lbs in 15 months. You can see my starting weight and lowest adult weight in my flair.

Then, in May 2018 I changed job and schedule and it broke my routine. I wanted to lose another 10-15 lbs, but the weight loss stopped. At least, I was able to maintain for 6 months.

Since December 2018, I had up and downs (in term of weight and mental wellness). But now I'm a more motivated and disciplined than ever!

submitted by /u/Miglachance
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lRpUH8

No comments:

Post a Comment