Thursday, December 9, 2021

I begin my journey again today! Need help

I am sick and tired of my unhealthy lifestyle. This is not my first time doing this. I usually have stuck around 190lbs. My last weight loss journey I went from 220-180 which didn't take me very long, maybe 2 months? I burn weight very quickly. This journey is going to be a very difficult one I feel because I am now 265lbs looking to get back to 190. (would just like to add I somehow managed to let myself go from 180 to 265 in a year)

I would like some advice on the diet side of things, every time I have cut I would only eat 500 calories a day and spend like an hour heavy lifting in the gym. I want to do it the right way this time. What are some meals you guys like to eat that are healthy and filling?

Any good tips would be great! Also I will continue to update everyone on my progress to show that it is possible and to hold myself accountable!

submitted by /u/Majeek33
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31J7eCj

No comments:

Post a Comment