Monday, December 6, 2021

thoughts to continue the weight loss

I (male) have lost 40 pounds and am now at my goal weight (160). Everything is mostly positive during this process, with the exception of how I am feeling right now. My entire life I have always been overweight. There is not one point where I was considered healthy for my age. Having been overweight all my life I often fantasized about how I would look when I would lose the weight. Now that I am at the weight that I am, I now understand that those expectations of myself were way to extraordinary and not feasible. The person I was thinking about was not me. Part of me wants to continue losing weight because that guy I picture in my head might be how I actually look if I just lost a few more pounds. The problem is were dose it end? Another reason why I feel this way is because a few days ago I found an old picture of myself. I realized just how much changed from when I had taken the photo and part of me wants to continue losing weight so I can notice more change. I am in need of advice please, Just cant come to a conclusion on what to think of this myself.

submitted by /u/99centcan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oouX3j

No comments:

Post a Comment