Monday, October 8, 2018

16 Year old [M] wanting to lose weight

Hi all, I'm a 16 year old male and I weigh around 123 Kilograms (270 LBS) and it's pretty embarrassing to be this large at such a young age. (I'm sorry in advanced about how mixed up and random this post is but I'm not sure how to put it into words.) I was originally 130KGS at 15 but wasn't attending school, but now that I am I've dropped around 7KGS just from being active at school.

I want to change it badly, My mother is a woman who likes to make lots of food and put lots on your plate, and I've sorta grown up with the mentality to always eat everything on your plate, even if you're not hungry, which I'd like to stop.

I am also a big sugar eater/drinker but i'm not sure where to start with stopping those cravings and urges.

I'm generally not sure where to start with my weight loss, I just want to be able to feel comfortable around other people who are a lot smaller and skinnier than me. My big goal is to weigh around 100KGS by the time I turn 18 (600ish days), thank you :)

submitted by /u/CreativeProof
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IJ4wyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment