Tuesday, October 2, 2018

30lbs in ~11 weeks. Tips?

I'm having surgery right around Christmas, and having a trimmer body will help my healing and improve the results. Not factoring in possible muscle gain from working out, I wpuld need to drop around 30 pounds.

Seems ambitious to me, but it would put me just into the normal weight range for my height, and overweight people, from what i've seen, dont have results as good as I'm hoping for.

I'm definitley planning on continuimg weight loss through working out and dieting once I'm recovered, but for now I need some advice on dropping those lbs quick. Anyone?

(Also, this will be my first serious foray into weight loss strategizing so antthing attainable helps!)

submitted by /u/99-revolutions
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P2KxxC

No comments:

Post a Comment