Friday, October 19, 2018

CICO and Intermittent fasting works really well!

Long story short, last year when I begun another weight loss journey after failing so many, I had no idea I'd finally chanced upon a working recipe (for me). Simple CICO with skipping breakfast and lunch, basically substituting these with water in the morning and black coffee during the workday, has made losing weight happen nearly by itself. My intermittent fasting consists of eating everything I eat inside a six to eight hour window, and I regularly go without food for around 16 to 18 hours. Black, strong coffee really helps me get through the workday, thank god for it's existence. :)

And yeah, I still eat trash, I still indulge, but I do so only a maximum of one or two evenings a week. The other five to six days I eat around 1000 to 1200kcal , and while I feel hungry, I know that once weekend arrives, my prize, be it tortillas, pizza or whatnot awaits. This lets me maintain a nice weekly deficit! I don't stress about daily calories as long as my weekly is fine.

I hit a sort of a plateau on the summer due vacationing and relaxing my strict intake, just wanting to enjoy summer, eating out and drinking a lot more alcohol than I do on the colder months (yay Finland).

The results? I started at 136.5kg and weigh at a bit over 108kg at the moment, so I've lost 28.2kg so far. I'm 184cm tall. In 'murican terms, I think it's roughly 301 pounds to 238 pounds, and 6.01 feet tall.

Bonus progress data: https://vgy.me/0r7zUb.png

I'm gathering courage to post actual pics at some point, but I think I first want to hit my final goal of 95kg. After I hit that, I'll start adding some gym to the mix while relaxing the calorie deficit.

submitted by /u/re1jo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RYMLQx

No comments:

Post a Comment