Friday, October 5, 2018

how can i stop my parents feeding me?

i am 15 years old and 9kg overweight. i lost 6kg this year by running twice a week every week at summer but i started to notice that because of this weight loss my parents want to feed me more than normal. they keep telling me that a little bit of food won't hurt and when they ask me if i hungry i say no but they still put food in front of me when i in computer. i argued with my mom and dad to tell them to stop feeding me but they say it is going to lower my energy at school so they don't listen. i know i can not eat the food they give but i still end up eating it because it's right in front of me and i used to use it for comfort but i don't want to use it anymore and i don't know a solution. i tell them i'm trying to lose weight but they say i'm fine but i know that i'm overweight because it's not normal for my height and i'm not muscular.

submitted by /u/OneTechnology3rg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qw0dK6

No comments:

Post a Comment