Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Just a quick PSA about stalls, and gallstones

I hate all of the clickbait like titles so I tried to avoid that with mine. I just wanted to say, I know that stalls can be frustrating and I've had my own, but losing weight too quickly can increase your chances of getting gallstones. You are hearing it from the source. I dropped weight really quickly and was patting myself on the back for being so strict with my diet and then all the sudden I had serious abdominal pain. Just got done at the hospital and found out that I have a couple gallstones rattling around in my gallbladder. It's not for certain that it was a result of the super fast weight loss but they said it definitely could have played a factor.

So next time you are feeling irritated with the number on the scale not moving, remember that it's better than having a gallstone :-)

submitted by /u/wetcardboardsmell
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OtcDFf

No comments:

Post a Comment