Tuesday, October 2, 2018

My Weight Loss Journey - From Sedentary with Crippling Anxiety to Active with a New Lease of Life

My weight loss journey started in February 2018. I left my job - it was contributing badly to my anxiety and emotional eating. I was being pressured to do a job that I didn't want, I was being verbally abused, my career progression was non-existent and I was completely demotivated.

I took two months off work to get my mental health back in check before returning to work. By the time I took my next position in April 2018, I had dropped 2 stone (28lbs).

Since April, I have continued losing weight and have to date lost 4st 11lbs (67lbs).

I am now walking at least 10,000 steps a day, have a much healthier diet, an improved relationship and am more open with my family. I have joined a gym and o at least 3 times a week, and also do Pilates every Tuesday. I am so much happier in everything, and although it's not all about the weight loss, I am incredibly proud of myself for it.

submitted by /u/LittleABear
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DO0Zk3

No comments:

Post a Comment