Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Am I losing weight too fast ? Underestimated tdee?

Hey guys I've been excercising and eating healthier for about 3 weeks now following the CICO method. I started at 220 lbs and now I'm down to 206 this morning.

I'm 5'8 make age 24 and it was estimated that my tdee is about 2700 calories. I've added about an hour exercise to my day and cut my calories back to 2000 calories.

However for 3 weeks now I've been losing about 4-6 lbs a week and it starting to worry me. I know the healthy stable fat loss Is about 1-2 lbs a week.

I eat. 4 meals a day, I eat protein carbs and fats and hit my 2000 calorie goal and exercise. I dont feel tired, sluggish or like I'm exhausted. I feel normal...in fact I feel like I have more energy. I'm not suffering at ALL during this weight loss journey.

Is something wrong ? I know that's 4 lbs on average a week Is FAST and I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. Im not suck...not starving or anything. Just like fat is melting off. Is it dangerous ?

Is my actual tdee WAAAYY higher than SEVERAL online calculators estimated or what ? I'm not doing any intense cardio either l. Just walking. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Orgasmic_strings
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PemVKr

No comments:

Post a Comment