Friday, November 2, 2018

Battling weight loss and weight gain my entire life but hoping this it it

Hello guys, My name is Nick and first of all I want to say thank you to everyone who has been posting their stories and progresses and how real the journey is.

I've been battling weight loss and gain my entire life going from 145 to 197 back down to 168 and now I'm at the heaviest I've ever been at 220 for a 5'9" male.

But somehow I found the resolution to change my life and make this the LAST yoyo dieting change of my life. I'm trying to make this a LIFESTYLE change.

Thanks to the encouragement on this subreddit I've lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks following the CICO method...I am exercising at least 5 times a week and I don't feel as burdened and discourages as I was trying to lose weight in the past.

I just want to share my journey with you guys. It's hard some days and honestly I still fight with binge eating as I had like 8 wings last night peanut butter and bread and koolaid lol. But that's part of my journey.

Thanks for reading and I hope to make progress and share with you guys. Thank you !!

submitted by /u/Orgasmic_strings
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JCHMkM

No comments:

Post a Comment