Friday, November 2, 2018

Do you want to beta test a personal weight loss accountability and support service? For FREE!

Hi guys!

I am looking for some beta testers to try out a brand new, online, weight loss personal accountability and support service that I am developing.

It is completely FREE(!) and I can tailor the support to your requirements and what will work for you.

To give you an example, with other beta testers I am working with we have a daily text check-in and/or weekly accountability Skype call in which we:
- Prioritise what actions will move you closer to your weight loss goal
- Make a plan for the week
- Troubleshoot previous problems/issues
- Measure your progress
- Celebrate successes!

I'm thinking 2-3 months should be enough in order to see if you are getting results/what I can give is actually of value. My background is Psychology and behaviour change and I have previously worked in the NHS as a Stop Smoking coach so I do have skills in this area! I am now looking to build up some experience with other goals and using a different methodology.

Please let me know if you are interested and want to chat further :) The only constraint is that I am in the UK so my timezone is GMT, we may need to take that into account when scheduling calls.

Thanks for reading!

Alison

submitted by /u/fromdreamingtodoing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QeF7js

No comments:

Post a Comment