Thursday, November 1, 2018

Christmas as a newly fledged loser?!

I’m sure this must have been asked before but I couldn’t find it.

I’m about a month and a half in to my brand new weight loss journey. Brand spanking new mindset and all. I’ve currently lost 14 lbs and am feeling FANTASTIC for it.

But Christmas is looming and it is my absolute favourite food time of year! As well as the stress eating aspect as I’m sure since I have the biggest house the family will come to me. Pigs in blankets, everything fried, everything breaded, everything cheese and even more chocolate. I’m terrified. How can I keep this up at Christmas?! I’m actually genuinely scared. My whole family are foodies and my mother is an ex chef so her cooking is fecking delicious.

I honestly need some tips on how to cope. There will be left overs ramming my fridge and grandparents basically force feeding me?! Send.help.

submitted by /u/rustledust
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CYk1lV

No comments:

Post a Comment