Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Confused in the gym need help.

Hello, fisrt let me say that today was the first time I was in a gym in a long time and I was just lost. I'm over 400lbs and I really want to get started on a workout routine so I went to our apartments gym. My plan was to workout for 30-45 minutes to startout then shower then hop in the pool to relax cause thats all right in the same place. I just moved in with my long time girlfriend and She is very supportive of me and while I am looking for a job I want to use the time to exercise and loose weight.

There were some treadmills that I thought i could walk on for a start of my workout but those seemed to have a with limit of 400lbs and when I got on it I could hear the machine crying. I tried on the elliptical and just felt weird like I was failing around. So after walking around lost getting on and off machines for about 15 min I left. Pethetic I know but there were some guys in there and it was just akward for me.

So am I too big for those machines and should just start my weight loss by walking around the pool? Should I just stick to weightlifting the upper portion of my body? If so which tools do I use? Are there specific things I should focus on since im so big? I need some help getting started with just a normal workout plan to loose weight and get into shape. Thank you for any input you give me.

submitted by /u/xPrime_EVilx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2K4SznN

No comments:

Post a Comment