Wednesday, November 14, 2018

My new weight loss method

Like many people, I've tried calorie counting and failed miserably - always succumbing to "cheating" and never really registering everything I ate.

One day I had the idea of instead of tracking calories just to write down the times when I ate. I was astounded to realize that I was basically eating more or less non stop. As in, I wasn't going more than an hour without eating something.

Being a tech minded person, I immediately wrote myself an app to track and added a system that tells you if you should eat or not based only on when you ate during the day and how hungry you are.

It's been working for me, and I hope it can work for other people too. The low amount of effort required to keep it up and the simplicity of it have really helped to be consistent and dissuaded me a lot from cheating. I know I am self-advertising here but I feel like I'm really onto something that could help a lot of people.

In any case, if you want to give the app a try it's called "the dAIet" on the app store.

submitted by /u/laundrydaywarrior
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QIo6OO

No comments:

Post a Comment