Sunday, November 4, 2018

Fixing my bad eating habits and its helping.

So to start with I'm 5'5" and about 155lbs. I'm not unhappy with my weight or how I look as I do not have a thin frame, but I'd like to get down to about 145ish.

I have very bad eating habits in general. I don't really ever feel hunger so I don't eat. One meal a day and no snacks is pretty typical for me (super unhealthy) and it's not uncommon for me to realize it's been a day or two since I ate. It's bad and I've been trying to change, but I average about 1000 calories a day.

So I started a new job (was a college student), and the structure of having breaks and an actual lunch break makes me have at least a lunch and one snack a day, and I leave fruit out for myself for after work when I make my lunch. I'm up to about 1500 calories a day and over the last month since I started I've lost about 4lbs. It's not much, but if it keeps up I can reach my goal and be healthier.

I'm excited to finally have some structure to help fix my bad habits, and the weight loss is an awesome benefit.

submitted by /u/7937397
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qtOO2d

No comments:

Post a Comment