Thursday, November 22, 2018

Gained 30lbs after my 20lb weight loss last year. Someone please save me.

Last year I used a mixture of intermittent fasting, very limited working out, and calorie counting to lose 20lbs from April(158lbs) to August(138lbs). My overall goal is 125lbs, but I’m happy anywhere between 125-135lbs.

This year I hit the highest I’ve EVER been, and I’m honestly struggling. I am 5’5 and just hit 165lbs. These last 15lbs have literally come from September to now.

My tracking is all over the place. I’m kinda in a toxic work place, and my mental health isn’t doing well so I’m eating to cope.

How can I get back to eating only when I’m hungry? How can I fight this before I lose myself forever? My frame shows my weight very obviously and I’m continuously embarrassed of myself.

I don’t drink sodas. I don’t eat fast food (and if I do, it’s a salad and turkey sandwich from Arby’s, never fries). I cut back our pasta intake greatly from four days a week to once or twice a month. I’ve seen no results from that. I have Lose It and My Fitness Pal on my phone. I have a gym membership but haven’t gone recently. It’s hard. My poor dog is crated all day while at work, and then if I go to the gym after work, I’m normally there two hours, so he will only get an hour or two out of the kennel at nights and that isn’t fair. I am going to try to start getting up at 5am to go before work but I am not a morning person whatsoever. I don’t know if I’ll ever turn that into more than just an idea. But I need to.

I hate to beg. But please. Treat me like a new person who has never tried to lose weight before. Help me get myself together and back on track. I’m desperate to make a change. But I’ve let work, school and stress wreck me.

I want to get better at a low carb diet. But I’m a one trick pony when it comes to dinner, and easy doesn’t always mean healthy. I’m on limited time so it’s been hard for me to meal prep. I don’t know my way around healthy foods much either. I hate fancy healthy foods.

So do I just do a bunch of cardio at the gym every morning for an hour? How to get I back to tracking everyday and actually staying under my limits? How do I lose like 5-10lbs pretty quickly, then 20lbs more in a healthy lifestyle change that only promotes this weight loss to stay.

How do I get my body, and my life back?

submitted by /u/PopularMud
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Sb9IPH

No comments:

Post a Comment