Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thankful for my weight loss, but not for the painful realization where I seriously learn my limits.

Damn.

So, today is Thanksgiving. I traveled 2.5 hours to see my good friend and celebrate with her family, as we both just moved across the country for separate life endeavors and it’s our first holiday away from home, though her fam came out to enjoy Thanksgiving on the west coast.

I’m currently laying on her parents’ Air B&B bed, stuffed to the brim and in an awful amount of pain in my stomach.

I just ate more than I have in months, but still at least 2x less than I would normally eat on Thanksgiving.

Holy shit. After eating some pie, I realized how much pain I was in, and I had to rush to the bathroom and literally vomit. I have never ever in my life experienced that.

I’m now resting and waiting for some of the bloat to go down. I can’t believe how much I used to be able to fit in my stomach. I can’t believe how used to gorging myself I became?!? But it seemed SO normal.

I just needed to process this somewhere. It’s kind of scary! I know this is super excessive language, but it almost feels like I just “overdosed” on food, and my tolerance for it has decreased exponentially since starting to lose weight 4 months ago.

Eat slowly, my friends! Even on holidays! You can’t eat like you used to! Take it from me: don’t bother trying! It’s not a fun indulgence when you’re leaned over porcelain retching into your college friend’s family’s rental toilet. Seriously not worth serving 2 of mashed potato volcanoes.

Woof.

submitted by /u/saturnsrevengebody
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BsAJsj

No comments:

Post a Comment